Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala
Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) 2011-12
1. Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) 2011-12 in the Nursing Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Alappuzha & Thrissur and Govt. Seats in Self Financing colleges in the following Specialties.
[i] Medical Surgical Nursing [ii] Community Health Nursing [iii] Child Health Nursing [iv] Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing [v] Mental Health Nursing
[Duration of the course will be 2 academic year (24 months)]
2. Eligibility for Admission :
(i) Nativity : Applicant should be an Indian citizen of Kerala Origin.
(ii) Academic qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Nursing of Kerala, Calicut, Kannur or Mahatma Gandhi University or Degree recognized by them as equivalent from
any other University. Candidates who have passed the post basic BSc Nursing (Regular Course) or equivalent after acquiring the General Nursing and Midwifery
Course are also eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed B.Sc Degree in Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Regular course) or equivalent examination from
universities outside Kerala and any Deemed Universities, should produce the recognition/eligibility certificate from any of the universities in Kerala on the date of counseling to be notified.
(iii) Experience : Candidate should have one year experience as on 30.09.2011, in any hospital with an average strength of 100 inpatients or in a School of Nursing or
in a Community Health Nursing Programme or internment after Registration with the State Nursing Council.
[a] The experience acquired by candidates after registration from Nursing Councils outside Kerala, after getting B Sc Nursing Degree will also be counted for experience.
[b] The period undergone by a candidate for completing the Post Basic Nursing Course will not be reckoned as work experience.
Applicants should have obtained registration with Kerala Nursing Council at the time of Counseling.
3. Age: The upper age limit of General candidates shall be 45 years and that of Service candidates will be 48 years as on the last date for submission of application. (i.e. 20.08.2011)
4. Selection of Candidates : Selection of Candidates except for ‘Service Quota’ will be made on the basis of an Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), at Thiruvananthapuram on 04.09.2011 (Sunday). The Entrance examination will be of 3 hours duration with 200 Multiple Choice Questions. After the examination, the candidates must return the question booklet along with the OMR answer sheet.
5. Application forms: Application forms are different for General/SEBC(Socially and Educationally Backward Community)/Service candidates and for candidates belonging to SC/ST. The format of the Application and Prospectus will be available at the official website of the CEE, “cee-kerala.org” from 04.08.2011 (Thursday) onwards.
6. Application fee: The candidate, seeking admission to the course through the entrance examination, can apply in the specific format along with the documents prescribed in the Prospectus and a fee of Rs.800/- (for General/SEBC candidates) / Rs.400/- (for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram in any branch of SBT using the chalan provided along with the down loaded application form. The original chalan receipt should be attached with the application form. The candidates of Kerala origin who reside outside the state can apply in the downloaded application form along with the Demand Draft for Rs. 800/- (General candidates) and Rs. 400/- (SC/ST candidates) drawn from a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination payable at Thiruvananthapuram. The application form and prospectus will not be available from Medical Colleges or from the office of Director of Medical Education or from the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded on any account.
Service candidates who wish to be considered for the General Merit quota seats should appear for the Entrance Examination. They should forward the application to the CEE as in the case of General candidates, but through their Controlling Officer/Head of the Department on or before 20.08.2011 (Saturday).However they should send a copy of the Application form to the controlling officer concerned, if they are to be considered for service quota also along with necessary fee, as applicable in both the applications as specified.
Deputation benefits will not be allowed to Service Quota candidates and they will undergo the course by availing the leave vide GO(Rt) No. 2469/2010/H&FWD dated 23.06.2010
Service candidates claiming Lecturer quota seats need not appear for the Entrance Examination. They should submit the application in the format available at the web site `cee-kerala.org’ to the Director of Medical Education/Director of Health Services before the stipulated date. They should remit the application fee of Rs.800/- (for general) and Rs.400/- (for SC/ST candidates) by chalan in the Treasury under the head of account `0210–03–105–29’ and the chalan receipt should be attached
along with the application form.
7. Admit Card : Candidates will have the provision to download their Admit Card from the site www.ceekerala. org with effect from 27.08.2011. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
8. Last date and time for receipt of filled-in application forms : Completed application with all the documents specified in the Prospectus along with Experience Certificate should be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001, either by Registered post/Speed post or hand delivery so as to reach this office before 5 pm on 20.08.2011 (Saturday). Candidates applying under Service quota should send their applications and all required documents specified in the prospectus to the Director of Medical Education/ Director of Health Services, Thiruvananthapuram, so as to reach him/her before 5 pm on 20.08.2011. Candidates applying for admission under Service quota seats only, need not submit their applications to the CEE. Late applications including those brought after 5 PM on 20.08.2011 will not be accepted. The CEE or the other officers will not be responsible for any postal delay.
9. Candidates will be allowed neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates / documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application.
10. Candidates must note that they have to obtain the required certificates in the body of the application form itself, wherever specified. The certificates attached separately in the application form, for such cases, will not be considered.
11. Belated, incomplete, defective and wrongly addressed applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be undertaken in this regard.
12. The CEE will conduct the Entrance Examination, publish the Rank list of all candidates admitted for the Entrance Examination and forward the same to the Director of Medical Education.
13. The selection, admission and allotment of seats including those under Lecturer Quota will be made by the Director of Medical Education, based on various provisions laid down in the prospectus, approved by the Government.
14. Candidates should go through the Prospectus, approved by the Government, which is available in the web site www.cee-kerala.org before submitting their applications. click below links for more details
Last date and time for receipt of filled-in application forms: 20-08-2011, 5pm
Admit Card to be downloaded from the website from 27-08-2011 onwards
Date of Entrance Examination: 04.09.2011 (Sunday) at Thiruvananthapuram
Visit : http://informationsinindia.blogspot.com or (Click Here)
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2011-12,M.Sc. Nursing Application Form, eligibility for admission msc admit card,Kerala M.Sc nursing results kerala
Results >> Admissions >>Scholarships and Fellowships >>
Friday, August 5, 2011
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2011-12,M.Sc. Nursing Application Form, eligibility for admission msc admit card,Kerala M.Sc nursing results
- SMU Examination Results July 2011,Sikkim Manipal U...
- Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Exam Resul...
- GTU M.Pharm sem 4 regular may 2011 Exam Results,GT...
- UGC Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Si...
- KEAM 2011 Allotment under community / registered S...
- ICSI CS June 2011 Results,ICSI Company Secretaries...
- KEAM 2011 3rd Allotmet Result,KEAM CAP 2011 Option...
- CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2011 Entrance Exam Results,K...
- CEE Kerala MCA 2011 Entrance Exam Results Publishe...
- PPSC Assistant SI Results 2011,Punjab Public Servi...
- IIT Kharagpur MBA 2012,MBA at IIT Kharagpur,Admiss...
- Osmania University UG (Reval) April-2011Results (3...
- Osmania University LLB Results May 2011,OU LLB Res...
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Result 2011,U...
- CEE kerala Entrance Examination for Admission to P...
- U. P. Board High School (Class X) Improvement/Comp...
- KEAM 2011 Second 2nd Allotment,CAP 2011 Allotment ...
- CBSE Class X Compartmental Exam Results 2011 (Bhub...
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University B.Ed. Resu...
- Tamil Nadu Class10 SSLC Special Supplementary Resu...
- KEAM 2011 Trial Allotment Results,Kerala Engineeri...
- NCERT NTSE 2012 Announcement,NTSE 2012,Talent Sear...
- NCERT Talent Search NTSE 2012,National Talent Sea...
- CEE Kerala MCA 2011 Admit Card,MCA Admission 2011,...
- CA Exam Results,IPCE Results May 2011,PCE Results ...
- CAP 2011 Option Registration,Kerala CEE MBBS 2nd A...
- CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2011-12,M.S...
- CUSAT B.Tech VI'th Semester Examination April 2010...
- CBSE Class XII Compartmental Exam Results 2011 Del...
- CBSE Class XII Compartmental Exam Results 2011 Ajm...
- Kumaun University B.A.I Result 2011,Kumaun Univers...
- Kerala VHSE First Year Results 2011,VHSE 1st year ...
- JNTU Hyderabad Examination Results,JNTU B.Tech. I ...
- ▼ August (33)
- ► 2010 (1114)
- ► 2009 (976)
- ► 2008 (692)
Latest Exam Results 2010 (click here)
Admissions | Results | Scholarships | Inside View | Home | Recent Post
Quick Inside View
All about India | Indian States | Facts about India | National Symbols | Dances of India | Information Links | Districts of India | Indian Courts | Recipes of Indian | Monuments in india | India Newspapers
Education in India | Distance Education Providers
India Newspapers | Doordarshan News | All India Radio
Recruitment | Career Links Education in India | Informations in India
States and Union Territories of India
Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chhattisgarh | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu and Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
Union territories : Andaman and Nicobar Islands | Chandigarh | Dadra and Nagar Haveli | Daman and Diu | Lakshadweep | Pondicherry
National capital territories : Delhi
National Emblem | National Flag | National Animal - Tiger | National Bird - Peacock | National Flower - Lotus | National Tree - Banyan | National Fruit - Mango | National Anthem | National Song | National Game
Presidents of India | Prime Ministers of India | Vice Presidents of India | Freedom Fighters
Education in India
Distance Education Providers | Universities Having Distance Education | University Institutions in India | Joint Entrance Examination - JEE | Indian Institute of Technology - IIT | Indian Institute of Management - IIM | National Institutes of Technology - NIT | Indian Institutes of Information Technology - IIIT | University Grants Commission - UGC | Foreign Language Course | Career Links Professional Councils
Engineering Colleges in India | Medical Colleges in India
Recipes of India
Vegetarian Recipes | Non-Vegetarian Recipes | Mince/Keema Recipes | Egg Recipes | Fish Recipes |Rice Specialities | Pickles | Chutneys | Vattals | Curry Powders | Soups | Salads | Breakfast Dishes | Noodles Recipes | Sandwiches | Snacks | Tiffins |Roti Recipes | Puddings | Drinks Recipes | Ice Creams | Fruit Recipes | Dessert Recipes | Squashes | Jams | Sauces | Wines | Miscellaneous Recipes
Sweets : Cakes | Halwas | Laddu | Baadhusha | Burfi | Payasam Varieties | Other Sweets
Top Heart Attack Fighters
Dances Of India
classical dances : Bharata Natyam | Kathakali | Kathak | Manipuri | Kuchipudi | Odissi | Mohini Attam
Folk Dances North : Bhangra | Dhumal | Rouf | Lama Dance | Pangi Dances | Losar Shona Chuksam | Raas | Gidda | Dhamyal | Duph | Lahoor | Dhurang | Mali Dance | Tera Tali |
Folk Dances East : Bihu | Naga Dance | Hazagiri | Bamboo Dance | Nongkrem | Thang-Ta | Karma | Ponung | Brita or Vrita | Hurka Baul | Kali Nach | Ganta Patua | Paik | Dalkhai |
Folk Dances West : Gendi | Bhagoriya | Jawar | Garba | Dandiya | Kala | Dindi | Mando |
Folk Dances South : Dollu Kunitha |Dandaria | Karagam | Kummi | Kuttiyattam | Padavani | Kolam | Lava | Nicobarese |
Admissions Results Scholarships
Districts of India
Dances of India
Recipes of Indian
Monuments in india
Disclaimer:-Informationsinindia.blogspot.com is a purely informational website.All informations in this website have been collected from various sources. Care has been taken to present them as accurately and objectively as possible. However, the developers,designers, or the copy right holders of the site do not give any guarantee in this regard and disclaim any responsibility for any eventual loss or damage whatsoever, direct or indirect, physical or otherwise occurred to the users of such data or details.