Admission Notice - Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya,(2008 - 09)
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
Admission Notice For B.Pharm./ B.P.Ed./ M.C.A./ M.Sc. (2008 - 09)
Applicfations are invited for Entrance Examination to the folling Courses :
- B.Pharm. 1 st year
- B.Pharm. 2nd year (Direct admission)
- M.Sc.(Subjects : Physics,Chemistry with specialization in Commercial Methods of Chemical Analysis, Mathematics, Microbiology and Environmental Science)
- B.Pharm. 1st year : Intermediate (10+2) in second division with physics, chemistry and one compulsory subject such as : Maths/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science
- B.Pharm. 2nd year (Direct admission) : D.Pharm. with 50% marks in aggregate.
- B.P.Ed. : Graduate with minimum 40% marks
- M.C.A. : Graduate with minimum 50% marks and Mathematics as main subject at Intermediate (10+2) level
- M.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics,Chemistry) : Graduate with second division and minimum 50 % marks in the concerned subject
- M.Sc. (Microbiology) : B.Sc. in Bio. group (CBZ/CB Ind.Micro/CZ Ind. Micro) with minimum 50% marks
- M.Sc. (Env. Science) : B.Sc./B.Sc. (Agri.) with minimum 50% marks.
AGE LIMIT : 25 years for M.C.A/B.P.Ed. (28 years for sponsored candidates ) as on 30.09.2008.
NOTE : Candidates appearing in final year of qualifying examination may also apply. 5% marks will be relaxed for SC/ST/GKV Graduates in the restriction of minimum marks for all the courses.
Application form and Information brochure can be obtained from April 15,2008 from the office of Registrar either by paying Rs. 200/- (Rs. 500/- for sponsored candidates) in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 250/- (Rs. 550/- for sponsored candidates) in favour of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya payable at Haridwar.
Date of Entrance Examination : M.Sc. (Physics/Maths/Microbiology/Env.Sc.) / M.C.A. - 17.06.2008; M.Sc. (chemistry) / B.P.Ed. / B.Pharm. - 18.06.2008
Examination Center : Dehradun, Delhi, Haridwar and Jalandar.
Last Date For Submitting Completely filled in Application Form : May 19,2008 (For sponsored candidates July 18,2008 )
Note : For B.Pharm and B.P.Ed courses only Male candidated are eligible.
For more info - Visit
Education in India
Informations in India >>> Click Here
IITs IIMs NITs IIITs Universities Distance Education