Admission for M.B.B.S./B.D.S./B.A.M.S./B.H.M.S. Courses for the Session 2008 will be conducted by the Admission Committee at Govt. Medical College (auditorium), Sector-32-A, Chandigarh for the following four Colleges:-
1. Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32-A, Chandigarh -MBBS Course
2. Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences, Panjab -BDS Course
3. Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Sector-46-B, -BAMS Course
4. Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Sector 26, Chandigarh. -BHMS Course
Application forms separate for each course along with detailed information will be available at Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32-A, Chandigarh, from June 9th, 2008 on payment of Rs.100/- in cash or by post on payment of Rs.150/- by Bank Draft payable in favour of Coordinator,Centralized Medical Admissions.
Application form can also be down loaded from GMCH Website:- gmch.gov.in and sent along with bank draft of Rs.100/- in the name of Co-ordinator, Centralized
Medical Admissions-2008. The cost of application form for Foreign Indian Students (NRI) candidates for MBBS/BDS Courses is US$ 50 by crossed bank draft or Rs.2500/- in Indian currency. The forms, complete in all respects, must reach the office (Room No. 213) of the undersigned by June 30th, 2008 before 4:00p.m.
First Counselling shall take place as follows:-
1. All eligible Reserved SC/ST (in case of BDS)/ Physically Handicapped Candidates & MBBS General/UT Pool Candidates - 16.07.2008 at 9:30 A.M.
2. All eligible General/UT pool Candidates of BDS/BAMS/BHMS - 17.07.2008 at 9:30 A.M.
- All left out & dereserved Seats
- Foreign Indian Students (NRI) Candidates for MBBS/BDS - 18.07.2008 at 9.30 A.M.
Centralized Medical Admissions-2008 &
Govt. Medical College & Hospital,
EPABX Nos: (0172)2665253-60
Extn. Nos. 4225, 4239
Fax (0172) 2609360
For more info - Visit
More Results click here
Education in India
Informations in India >>> Click Here
IITs IIMs NITs IIITs Universities Distance Education