Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Andhra Pradesh - 500 082
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh for the entrance test for admission to the following courses for 2009 session.
(Sl.No,Courses, Duration, Prior qualification, No of seats and reservation are given in this order)
1. MD (Anaesthesiology), 3 years, MBBS, 4, BC-B-1; BC-E-1; SC-1.
2. MD (Gen. Medicine), 3 years, MBBS, 3, BC-D-1; SC-1
3. MD (Hospital Administration),3 years, MBBS, 4, BC-B-1;
4. MS (Orthopaedics), 3 years, MBBS, 4, BC-A/D-1; ST-1;
5. MD (Pathology), 3 years, MBBS, 4, BC-A-1; SC-1;
6. MD (Radiation Oncology), 3 years, MBBS, 1,
* Out of total 4 seats, 1 seat is reserved for non-sponsored (Direct-MBBS) candidate, and 3 seats are reserved for in-service sponsored candidates in MD Hospital Administration.
Among these, 1 seat is reserved for differently-abled (PH) on Horizontal basis in MD Hospital Administration.
(NOTE: Differently-abled (PH – Physically Handicapped) with locomotor disability of 50-70% confined to lower limbs.)
1) Candidates who have passed MBBS examination from Medical College recognized by MCI and completed internship at the time of their applying are eligible. Candidates who will be completing internship on or before 31/3/2009 are eligible subject to submission of certificate and declaration as mentioned in the application.
2) Application must be created on web and hardcopy of the application to be generated
3) Candidates are advised to read the regulations (Part-I & II) available on the website www.nimsexams.net carefully before creating web application
4) A candidate can apply only for one subject which cannot be changed once web application is created
5) A candidate can only generate one web application.
6) Web generated hardcopy must have affixed passport size black and white photograph, signature, thumb impression of the candidate. It should be submitted along with original demand draft or NIMS cash receipt, attested copies of the supporting documents so as to reach the Sub-Dean, Examination Cell, NIMS, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082, AP, on or before 5 pm of 31/12/2008. The applications submitted/received after the due date will not be considered.
7) The demand draft for Rs.1600/- drawn in favour of the Director, NIMS, Hyderabad.
8) The demand draft or NIMS cash receipt should be dated between 1/12/2008 to 31/12/2008 only.
9) Eligible candidates will be able to generate hall tickets from web from 08:00 am of 1st February 2009 to 8:00 am of 8th February 2009. There shall be no mailing or manual issue of hall tickets.
10) Visit NIMS website www.nimsexams.net for further details. The relevant page of web application process will function from 10:00 am of 1/12/2008 to 4:00 pm of 31/12/2008.
For more info - Visit
More .... Results >>
More .... Admissions >>
More .... Scholarships and Fellowships >>
Education in India
Informations in India >>> Click Here
IITs IIMs NITs IIITs Universities Distance Education