M.Tech Programme in Petroleum Engineering
Applications are invited for admission for 2 Year M.Tech Programme commencing in July 2009.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria for Applicants
- have a B.Tech degree in Petroleum/Mechanical/Chemical/ Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% marks.
- have a valid GATE score at the time of admission.
- Sponsored Candidate from related industries with valid qualification.
How To Apply
- To download application form clickhere
- Application fee for M.Tech is Rs. 2000/- to be sent by Registered or Speed post/courier in the form of a Demand Draft in Favour of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University” Payable at Ahmedabad.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2009 Score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Admission Test and/or Interview
Candidates admitted to M.Tech programme would be eligible to get a Teaching Assistantship of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Sale of Application Form Commences on 25th March, 2009
Sale of Application Form Closes on 25th May, 2009
Last Date for receiving completed Application Form with DD 28th May, 2009
M.Tech Admission 2009
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)
School of Petroleum Technology
Raisan, Gandhinagar 382 007,
For more info - Visit
More .... Results >>
More .... Admissions >>
More .... Scholarships and Fellowships >>
Education in India
Informations in India >>> Click Here
IITs IIMs NITs IIITs Universities Distance Education